Metal Pole Barns
Metal pole barns offer significant benefits when compared to traditional wood pole barns. Those benefits include but are not limited to:
- Factory manufactured – Your building is precision cut and drilled off-site in a factory controlled environment. This helps to ensure accuracy and saves you a ton of time.
- Simple assembly – Since buildings come with detailed plans and components are pre-cut and drilled at the factory, most of the assembly process is a matter of bolts and nuts. For the ultimate DIY building, check out steel quonset barn kits.
- Durability – When you get a 100% metal pole barn building, not only is it built of one of the most durable building materials made by man, steel, you are also getting something which has been engineered for local building codes.
- Less Pests – Mice, Rats and Termites are common concerns with a barn. Wood pole barns can rot and be eaten away leaving gaps for rodents & bugs to enter through. Steel wall panels overlap and are impervious to pests.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – It’s important to consider not only the initial cost of a building kit, but also ongoing future costs. Thanks to the endurance of steel, metal buildings have significantly lower long-term maintenance costs than wood buildings do. They also often have lower insurance rates.
Manufactured for Your SizeA steel pole barn is designed and priced based on the size you need. Don’t squeeze yourself into a one-size-fits-all. Get the exact dimentsions you need for your pole barn.
Factory MadeSince these barns are factory made and shipped to your site for assembly, you have less mess onsite and less down-days for fabrication. Make no mistake though, factory made doesn’t mean an uncustomized building. You can choose from dozens of accessories like doors, windows, vents, skylights & more.
Cost SavingsWhile metal pole barn kits may be a little more expensive up-front than their wood counterparts, savings come down the road. These barns typically receive lower insurance rates due to their durability and resistance to fire, storms and pests. You also typically save on the assembly of the building thanks to everything being prefabbed at the factory. Finally, you get a building that is designed to last generations, saving you money on long-term maintenance and replacement.
Free Metal Pole Barn Quotes from Competing Providers
Get a metal pole building that’s designed & priced for your needs. Request a FREE quote from a network of metal building providers.